Hue city tour .Located in the central of Vietnam , Hue served as the capital of the Nguyen dynaster from 1802 – 1945 . Vietnam last dynaster created a variety of cultural monuments and sites in it capital from palace to the tombs and temples , In 1993 Unesco recognized Hue cultural value and inscribed monuments on the world of heritage list the monuments complex Hue become the 410th cultural asset on the world to be placed on the list
There are seven known hue imperial city tours in hue , set to the southeast of the Citadel on the other side of the Perfume river ans single tomb on the same side , Of these seven tombs , three are significantly more popular compared to the rest due to their relative good condition and better accessibility , there are the tombs of Minh Mang , Tu Duc tomb , Khai Dinh .
The 4 others royal tombs , those of Gia Long , Trieu Tri , Duc Duc and Dong Khanh tombs can be visited . Please contact Hue private tours via hueprivatetours.com on your request .
Hue icity tour . Visit the top attractions in Hue while traveling in comfort: see famous temples and royal tombs and stop off for some world famous Hue tradition food. You can plan your own itinerary and have your driver take you there or book a guide for informative commentary on the places you visit. You will have the option to go for a 4 hour half day tour or a full day (8 hour) private car hire. Whichever package you choose, your engligh driver will be professional, polite, and punctual. You will be picked up from your hotel and be taken to the various destinations in your choice of a 4 , 7 seater cars or a 16 seater mini van. The private charter is perfect for larger groups, especially for families, as it lets you see more in a day with utmost ease.
9h00 ( Anytime on your request ) Our private car with driver pick up at hotel to visit :
1. Hue Imperial City . Famously being one of Vietnam seven UNESCO world heritage sites , the Imperial city of Hue has long been a must – see attraction for tourists visiting a hidden charm of Hue.Vietnam
2. Khai Dinh Tombs is perhaps the best known of the Nguyen Dynaster tombs , Completed in 1931 , 6 years after his death , it was the last lavish tombs of Nguye Dynasty .
3. Tu Duc tombs was constructed between 1864 and 1867. The construction of Tu Duc’s tomb requires an incredible amount of money and labour, thus resulted in a rebellion of workers. Therefore, the tomb was renamed as Khiem Lang
4. Thuy Tien lake abandoned water park. Vietnam’s feral abandoned water park offers access to a post-apocalyptic funscape, now with fewer crocodiles . Opened in 2004 at a price tag of approximately three million USD, the Ho Thuy Tien water park opened its gates to the public when it was only partially completed. Bankrolled by Company Hue Tourism, debuting a half-finished dream turned out to be a bad business move; but, in an odd turn of events, ever since its closure, the park has provided Hue’s tourism industry with an off-the-books boon they never could have seen coming.
5. Minh Mang Tombs is one of the two largest compounds of royal tombs in Hue , It spans an expansive area of 18 hectares in Cam Khe village , Just 12 kms from hue city center , The construction was started in 1840 by king Ming Mang but completed three years later by his sucessor , King Trieu Tri as the father king passed away while everything was going on . The whole premises consists of 40 structures including gates , palaces , temples ,pavilion , altars , yards , statues. Let hueprivatetours.com take you to visit there
6. Thien Mu Pagoda . There are many legends about Thien Mu pagoda ( also known as Linh Mu pagoda ) Once upon a time , local residents saw an old lady in red appear every night on top of the hill . She foretold that , One day the Lord would pass by and build something of great important , from then on , the hill was named Thien Mu Son ( Mountain of lady from heaven ) when Lord Nguyen Hoang actually went pass the hill , He heard the legend and decided to build a pagoda and named it Thien Mu .
|Type of cars||4 seats||7 seats||16 seats|
• Included: Private car with english speaking driver, petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
• Excluded: Meals, drinks, entrance fees and personal fees.
- When: Daily
- Time: Anytime
- Duration: Approximately 5-6 hours
- Weather: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Dress: Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Food: An amazing Hue culinary for lunch ( you pay for $3 )
When do you pay for the trip ?
- When you finish your trip
- You can pay by cash : Vnd or USD (usd = 22.500 vnd )
- Free of charge before 5 hours trip depart
- 50 % fee for last minutes cancel booking
Our customer’s care & Booking
Add : 29c/103 Nhat Le street . Hue . Viet Nam . Hue car rental
Email : email@example.com
Hotline : 0985005113 – Oversea call : 0084985005113
What’saApp : 84985005113. Mr Harry Vu – English speaking
Amazing pictures for sightseeing stop