From Hue to Hoi An by motorbike tours . Our guide ride through countryside villages and rice paddies avoiding the main highway for as long as possible where you can see daily life in the morning market , this is the real vietnamese style . On the way we stop at Elephant Springs rock pools* where you can swim and Lang Co lagoon & beach. After that Hai Van when crossing over the top of the Pass you can be literally surrounded by clouds on one side with stunning ocean views below you on the other .We then travel through Danang to a stop at the famous China Beach with its fine white sand. The last stop before Hoi An is Marble Mountains, 5 marble outcrops that are topped with delicate pagodas.
You reach the crest of the Hai Van Pass , here if the weather affords it ( Which it often doesn’t .Hai Van Pass means ” Sea Clouds ” there are view to both the North and the South . The pass forms an obvious boundary between North and South Vietnam and if proof were needed you need look no further than fortification built by the French and then later used by the South Vietnamese and the USA , You will of course want to stop here make this trip
From the pass . you descend into a sequence of valley and lagoons , the frist you come to is the village of Lang Co . It sits at the tip of long peninisula with separated a shallow lagoon from the sea . The swimming at the beach here is reportedly good when the weather is warm (from April to July). In any case, there’s more than enough here to justify a stop for lunch or even a whole day’s outing.
Between Lang Co and Hue, you crest a few more small hills, each with its own new and unique vista just beyond. There are so many that you just have to stop yourself from taking pictures .
* Vung Voi Waterfall – The Elephant Springs make for an excellent break in your journey from Hue to Da Nang or vice versa. Packed out with Vietnamese during the weekend, the drive into the springs takes you through vibrant jungle. The springs are a series of small waterfalls and ponds, and remain in pristine condition.
* Lang Co lagoon & Beach : With its 10 km in length, Lang Co beach bordered a section of the 1A National Highway, nearly Hai Van pass, and 24 km from Bach Ma area. With its gradually slopping, white sand beach, the average depth of under 1m and the average temperature in the bathing season of 25°C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists .In Lang Co sea, there are various kind of shrimps, lobster, sea shrimp, crab, butter-fish, mackerel fish, oysters…
* Hai Van Pass – The Hai Van (Ocean Cloud) Pass is the longest and highest mountain pass road in Viet Nam with a length of 21km. Its summit is 496m above sea level and is at the geographical boundary between Da Nang and Thua Thien-Hue Province. The pass crosses over the last spur of the Truong Son (Annamite) Range as it juts into the sea. There is no more dangerous mountain pass in Viet Nam, but visitors to the Hai Van Pass will be stunned by its spectacular scenery and the harmonious beauty of the clouds, mountains and sea.The winding road over the pass has the lush jungle on one side and the sea on the other, and from far away it looks like a crooked ribbon squeezed between the land and the blue sky. Sometimes, this pass is so cloudy that visitors feel like they are stepping into a fanciful and mysterious world. On sunny days, the pass is a great place for dazzling panoramic views over Da Nang, the Tien Sa Port, the Son Tran Peninsula, the Cham Islands, and the picturesque endless white-sand beaches.
* Marble Mountain – Marble Mountains (Vietnamese: Ngũ Hành Sơn; “Five elements mountains”) is a cluster of five marble and limestone hills located in Ngu Hanh Son ward, south of Da Nang city in Vietnam. The five ‘mountains’ are named after the five elements; Kim (metal), Thuy (water), Moc (wood), Hoa (fire) and Tho (earth).All of the mountains have cave entrances and numerous tunnels, and it is possible to climb to the summit of one of the peaks. Several buddhist sanctuaries can also be found within the mountains, making this a famous tourist destination.
* Da Nang Beach and then Hoian hotel . End tours – Have a good trip and experienced
Start time: 9am
Finish time: 4pm
Price per person: $45
Includes: Pick up and drop off at your Hue/Hoi An Hotels, private tour with English speaking Hue Motorbike Adventure, helmet,